Pages

Plus Size Halloween Costumes for Women

I was checking some of the good plus size Halloween costumes option on-line. I came across very few good women costumes. So I decided to make a filtered list. Here's this list in short.

Bat Girl Costume

I didn't wanted to wear the skinny costume shown in the "dark knight rises" for obvious reasons. So I decided to go with much comfortable costume.


Immortal Seductress Costume




I found the idea of the costume based on the movie - Dark Shadows. I don't think we can consider this costume.

Black Widow Avengers Deluxe Adult Costume





This one fits to the skin and may not be for all. But it does look better on some, so I thought it would be good to add it to the list.

Sexy Witch Costume





This one is my all time favorite. If you can't think of any other costume, this costume works all the time. It's vintage looking and nice holiday feel too.

.